Montag, 16. Februar 2015

Polar bear "Puhlik"

Name: polar bear "Puhlik"
Edition: one of a kind
Size: 4,92” (12,5 cm) 
Used materials: alpaca Schulte in white color
Eyes: taxidermy amber glass eyes with epoxy eyelids
Nose: hand sculpted from epoxy clay and hand painted by me
Joints: 5-way jointed (all wobble joints) with chubby body
Filling:  softly stuffed with polyfil, silicone, steel granules and my love
More detail: completely designed and handmade by me, Vero Heck. I hope he will give you as much pleasure to own, as he has given me to create him. He comes to you from non-smoking environment with signed by me certificate of authenticity.
Adoption: available for adoption

This is a collectable item for display only and is NOT intended for child's play!









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen